This blog is a place for family to record and share the tender mercies and faith building experiences we have received in the hope that each one of us may find greater faith and strength and be brought closer to our Savior. I hope our collective faith shared will be make our individual faith stronger and help us on our journey to eternal life as a forever family!
Sunday, March 17, 2019
Love you all.
Hi Family - I don't have a faith promoting story to post right now, so rather than doing that, I just thought I would say that I love you all, and am grateful to have such an amazing family. From time to time I will look through old pictures of the good times we have had, and it certainly reminds me of what is most imporant in life. Happy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not sure who posted this one, but love you all as well! Lots of great memories, and more to come :)
ReplyDelete