I've been thinking about starting this blog for some time now. It's been inspiration I received over the last two or three sessions of General Conference. I wasn't sure how to get this started, but thanks to Jesse's help and a discussion with Mom Osburn I'm giving it a shot.
I feel strongly that we need to be sharing with each other the faith building experiences and tender mercies that we are given by the Lord. I think we have these experiences, big and small, more often than we all realize. I'm sure the Lord's hand is in our lives constantly. As I've thought about these experiences in my life and wrote them in my journal I've realized I find great strength in remembering the feelings, the pure knowledge and the confirmation of testimony I gained through each experience. I hope as you read and participate you will feel the same, and that our collective faith shared will be make our individual faith stronger and help us on our journey to eternal life as a forever family.
I invite each of you to contribute as much as you feel comfortable sharing. And if you only want to follow along and read about others experiences that's fine as well!
Love,
Cori
Thanks Cori, I think this is great! Can you send an invite to thompsonticker@gmail.com. Then Cory and I can post separately. Did you have a good Thanksgiving? Miss you guys. Tell the family hi.
ReplyDeleteLove, Brittany
I am so excited about this! It will be great to share our experiences . . . I was just talking with friends on the way up to Festival of Trees and they asked about my family and growing up . . . they wondered why 3 our of 4 of us were active in the gospel and I shared some special experiences I have had that helped me gain a testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel . . . I would love to share those as well as other wonderful tender mercies that come so often! Love Mom
ReplyDelete